Here’s a list of the most expensive purses in the world. Since 1920s, thanks to Louis Vuitton, handbag has become not only a bag to carry some cash but also part of identity. Because LV, a woman Handbag could be worth a price of a motorbike or more. Here, we are going to check out 10 most expensive purses in the world that come from not only Louis Vuitton but also Channel, Fendi, Hermes and other bag maker company.
1. The Hermes Birkin bag created by Japanese designer Ginza Tanaka – $1.9 million
The Hermes Platinum Birkin bag by Ginza Tanaka
Ginza Tanaka made the bag base of 100% platinum. She added 2,000 diamonds and an 8k pear shaped as final touch. The diamonds are removable and the owner can wear them as bracelet or necklace. It is multifunctional bag with a taste of high-class celebrity.
2. The Chanel “Diamond Forever” Classic Handbag – $261,000 Diamond forever from Chanel carries 333 diamonds (3,56 carat), 18 carat white gold and another white gold on the belt. Diamond Forever only has 13 copies and only 5 of them distributed to US.
3. Lana Marks Cleopatra Bag – $250,000
The quarter million-hand bag is only available 1 every 12 months. The main element of the bag is metallic silver combine with an alligator skin. as extra, the clasp is coming with 18 carat white gold with accessory 1,500 black and white diamonds.
4. Urban Satchel Louie Vuitton Bag – $150,000
The maker of the bag nicknamed him/herself 14. It is made of pure insanity. For $150,000 buyer with a bag made of combination plastic, tea paper, water plastic bottle, and band aid. It is strange.
5. Hermes Matte Crocodile Birkin Bag – $120,000
Hermes Matte Crocodile Birkin Bag
Hermes Matte made the bag to remember a British singer and actress Jane Birkin. The main element of the bag is Alligator skin that is enriched by a clasp made of 10-carat white diamonds. Without the white diamonds, the price is sold for $5000.
6. Leiber Precious Rose Bag – $92,000 The bag carries precious rose and the rose is 1000 small diamonds weighting 42,56 carats. As extra, the bag brings 1,660 pink Sapphires and 790 Tourmalines. It is one and only bag in the world.
7. LV Tribute Patchwork Bag – $42,000
LV Tribute Patchwork Bag is Louis Vuitton exclusive handbag for 20 lucky people who live in Asia and Europe continent.
8. Gadino Bag by Hilde Palladino – $38,470
Hilde Palladino from Norway made this bag. It owns 39 white diamonds and clasps made of white gold.
9. Marc Jacobs Carolyn Crocodile Handbag – $30,000
The unique feature of the bag is the purple colored crocodile element that is available on the bag separator and the internal layout. The design is unique and that is another reason why it is expensive.
10. Fendi Selleria Bag – $38,000
Fendi Selleria Bag
Fendi Selleria Bag is taken from one of the most expensive and rarest animal on earth Chinchilla and Sable. I have no idea why Fendi is so heartless killing the animal just so that one of his bag can sit on the list of most expensive purse in the world.